Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Coming of Age

Greetings great big world!
It was a very special day in my house on Tuesday.  Juliet turned 13 years old.  You know they are officially a teenager when they say, "Just give me money!" or just giving money is absolutely the easiest thing in the world to do.

I am so happy that she's finally a teenager but at the same time, concerned about what the future holds for this little one.  Will she keep her grades up?  Will she throw all her hard work away over a little boy?  Will she figure out what college she wants to go to?  Will she choose the right over the wrong more than not?  You know, all those things that race through your mind as puberty sets in.  She assures me though that she and I will be together forever and she won't forget her future.  I'm gonna remind her of that probably at least once every 4-5 months. lol










 Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment