Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

My life according to my iPhone playlist.

It has been a really crazy week and I've missed a few days. Well, today it's Friday and I woke up this morning to my iphone playlist. Music was exactly what I needed with a week of work, buying a car, rearranging my lifes schedule for other important events. I thought it would be cool to share this with you all.

This is the first line of every song on my playlist. I have decided that I either need happier songs or to get a life, lol. What's yours say about you I wonder?


with every small disaster, I’ll let the water stir

I have been searching, all of my days, all of my days.

every time he goes, she dies, every time she comes, she cries

When I was a little bitty baby, my mama would rock me in the cradle

Cover me, cover me, spread your precious love all over me

I can hear her heart beat from a thousand miles

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums, oh what a shame you came here with someone.

you took your coat off, stood in the rain, your always crazy like that.

she’s just a girl and she’s on fire.

she had a dead end job at the national bank.

Her comes the sun.

I am woman hear me roar

love of mine someday you will die.

pretty pretty on the fence in your pretty moment of nonsense.

took my love took it down climbed a mountain and I turned around.

that you only need the light when it’s burning low

when I find myself in times of trouble, mother mary come to me.

I haven’t ever really found a place that I call home.

city lights shine on the harbor, night has fallen down.

loveing a person just the way they are it’s no small thing.

we roll in every summer when there’s strength in our numbers and your breath sound gross but I kiss you like a lover

strangest chaos turning into light.

you are my sunshine

down by the water under the willow

you blow my whistle baby whistle baby let me know.

somedays it feels like theres a heaven up above I never want it to end cause I never get enough

now that your big eyes are finally open

I can see your eyes staring into mine but it’s a battlefield and your on the other side,

there comes a time, time in everyones life

lay down, lets explore this tenderness between us there aint no one around to see us.

guess its true I’m not good at a one night stand

you’ve been searching have you found many things.

I’m not the one who’s so far away when I feel the snake bite.

It’s so hard to make decisions in the world that we live in .

I look around me all I seem to see is people going nowhere expecting sympathy.

I’m in love and I am lost but I’d rather be broken than empty.

she kissed you under the autumn sky one night feels like the 4th of july.

I wish that I was in your shoes maybe I would understand the pressure.

she is my rock and my rollin thunder I’ve been the spell she was under.

one thing that I know, it will get better.

standing in the saddle of love waiting for someone

today I took a walk in the cloudes

you slip your fingers tearing my tshirt

every since you left me I’ve been riding around.

I can’t take a heart that’s been broken make it over again.

when I’m in over my head when I’m caught up in the fray and my strength is failing.

come out of hiding your safe here with me

when that blood warm if the moon red white, I miss the life that I left behind.

everybodys on the same page

still my heart and hold my tongue I feel my time, my time has come.

can we believe all that we read or that we tell you.

I was left to my own devices many days fell away nothing to show.

well all the dark clouds roll away, sun begins to shine, I see my freedom from across the way and it comes in right on time.

such a day, I wrote a song for you cause the day can get so long.

some nights I stay up cashing in my bad luck some nights I call it a draw.

come on skinny love just last the year















No comments:

Post a Comment