Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

dis -moi chérie !

dis -moi chérie !




Currently reading the book, 'French Women Don't Sleep Alone'.   The reason for my new found french title for my weekly list that means "tell me darling" and my attitude by the way! *wink*

Why I no longer view Angelina Jolie as a man stealing, home wrecking whore...

When my weekly trip to Publix is unfruitful for winter time flower arrangements.  I do so love flowers all year long.

Thanksgiving Proclamation by Abraham Lincoln.  Something that everyone should read that is cooking a turkey and pretending to love your family this time of the year.

Because I can never remember exactly how to set my Thanksgiving table.

A truly unique 'what I'm grateful for list'.  I put this on here because everyone seems to be doing them on Facebook with pretty "boring", zombie like responses.  Thought they could use a little help.

Some interesting fun facts about Thanksgiving that you might not know.  I know I had no idea old Benny wanted our national bird to be the turkey.  If you've ever read the book, "I'm an eagle not a turkey", that is something else to be thankful for this year!









No comments:

Post a Comment