Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Coffee and the past.

     Easy morning at home having coffee and checking out historical pics on this outdated laptop. Hmmm, which ones to keep.  Maybe this one, of this kid that I loved for a long time.  Mr. Noah Dobbs.  He's somewhere out there living life and from time to time he crosses my mind.  If you've ever met someone who had a stroke of brilliance they never really leave your thinking forever.  Noah, the boy who only knew music. I'm keeping this one. Atleast this one! 


    My how I loved the days we spent on the earth growing us.


     By now I've seen just about everything there is to see in Tennessee.  Or it feels like it. I think this was taken shortly after my surgery.  It took a minute if I remember to hike like I wanted to. 


     A really cool trip to see my son in San Antonio and we ended up at Corpus Christi on the weekend.  I heard this quote sometime back that said... In distance relationships, they either miss you or forget you.  How could I ever forget this baby?


     This one goes way back.  Like back far enough for when we first came to Tennessee.  I thought Tennessee would be different than Dalton but it wasn't.  I mean it was prettier...



     Ahh, my Courtney Tess.  I've made a hobby out of stealing her pics wherever I can find them.  This little one moves me and causes me to pray.  She's never seen how beautiful she is or how she fits with others.  If ever there was a child who chased the light.  Sometimes when I miss her, I talk to her in my thoughts and somehow she hears me. 


     My favorite pic...and all the world is right there!

   
     She's a hipster with piercings and tattoos and in dire need of a brush sometimes, but all the while she's that little one that looked up at me our first day just like this.  My eternal soul mate.



     If the world only knew how many days I actually have like this.  Somewhere far away where not a thing in the world can find me. Always adjusting to being on earth like I took a wrong turn and I'm still waiting to go home. 


      Yoga days, playing with my body's gravity and defying it.  Capable, graceful and full of energy to master my thoughts and movements.  A disciplined mind with walls and doors for anything less than Holy.  Now days I'm tearing those walls down one by one.  Finding my humanness.


     What's a little life without a little silly.  Who teaches me silly better than Miss Juliet Eden? My silly inspiration.



      When all I ever wanted was love glorified and kindness all around me. To be known, to be felt and seen.  How deep does my spirit go was the question of the past.  Today I'm somewhere past this sitting by sea.  You can find me there with all my loves  and spirit roads buried deep inside me.    



No comments:

Post a Comment