Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sending the vibes!

It was a wonderful day today.  I woke up facing the world a little on the sleepy side but aware and with a tiny little spot of excitement in my solar plexus.  I have decided to chase a dream and ever since, seems my spirit has been responding appropriately.  I don't even think I'm really present in the world when my thoughts are so far from here. Every tiny little step I take, removes me even more.

Today, I walked up front to deliver some paperwork to a fellow co-worker and I couldn't stop smiling.  I could actually feel love all around me.  There was no one in particular to credit for this splendid moment.  I just have been meditating and releasing and listening.  I asked for my path to be made clear and a little more narrow so that I might not go this way or that, but hold fast when the obstacles come.   Seems I've been here a million times before, swaying with the winds of change.  This time, it's different.  I'm different.  Love is all about me.

I thought about all the things I love and have been made aware of lately.  I'm constantly amazed at what's being poured out for me and what was always available to me even when I felt most alone.  Here are a few of my realizations.

 Happiness is always a choice away. 
  Sometimes when I see my son smile, I get a little teary-eyed, love running over.
 Still small moments in the morning, gathering my thoughts, a cup of tea.
  High notes on a piano balancing my chakras like a music box, making me feel five yrs. old.
  Courtney walking through the door, her eyes on mine.
  Forgiveness. Bad things come that make you think the love goes away, then forgiveness comes
     and you realize the love didn't go away, it got bigger.
  Knowing I'm most ok in my own skin when I'm near my brother and little sister.  Like medicine.
 Every single answer is inside me.
 The sunshine, oh my word, the sunshine....
 Acting on faith.  It's addicting and amazing to see Gods love for me.

Hope everyone has a good night. I leave you with this sweet song that has always been one of my favorites in my moments of solitude. Sending the vibes! xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment