Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Surviving a Saturn Opposition


Is there anyone out there that knows what surviving a Saturn Opposition really entails?  Well, let me tell ya...It's harder than that time I accidentally hit a family of skunks in my new car, harder than raising kids, and 10x harder than a forty eight hour yoga class of warrior poses being taught by your most cruel enemy, (and don't act like you have never had one!)  That should give you some idea of what my past two years has been like.   Like it wasn't hard enough just turning forty. 
     I have emerged from this madness composed and whole, though different and braver than I've ever been.  This blog quote says it perfectly because at this point in my life... anything is possible, maybe even probable as I tilt my head and kick up my lip while writing this.

     When the transiting Saturn dances with your natal Saturn it's a promise that you will learn something, face something or just out and out be forced to look into the mirror of your karma, eyes wide open.  Who in the hell wants to ever do this?  What happened to the past being the past?  Well, no it actually isn't like all the self help books and therapist like to portray  There's no such thing as forgetting where Saturn is concerned.  Saturn likes to layer your life with one experience after another but never dissolving any of them.  What you end up with at forty is a multi-dimentional personality disorder that even Edgar Cayce couldn't spiritualize.   Then, "Bam!" you get the whole you at once and your like, WTF just happened!?!?!  I wish I could be nicer about it but being honest is the best policy.

     Thank goodness that when rough enough things came my way in the onset of my life, I chose to forgive immediately.  Thank goodness when I was forced into decisions,  it was God that led me through them.  And THANK GOD, I spent more time depending on him rather than running from him.  It was his GRACE that made my opposition somewhat bearable.

     Now on the other side of it, it's funny.  It's laughable and ironic some of the things down my roads.  Then I wonder...would I really be able to laugh if I had not faced it all?  Probably not, I think to myself.  As this opposition ended,  I became lighter in spirit, more laid back and accepting of people and all their crazy decisions.  I am not bothered by others perceptions of me or my life.  As youth is fading from my physical presence here on this earth, I find a little sarcastic humor and relief that hey, your next, lol  We'll see how you and you and you...face this mighty giant called, "Your life!"

     End result is...yes I'm a little more sarcastically fun, a little less tolerant of games and facades, a little happier in my body...I've released, purged, vomited all my choices and cleansed myself from all unrighteous doings finding me, at the bottom of the pile.  Pushing my way up like fighting for air at the bottom of the sea.  Half way through my life, Saturn says...  Make it good and kind and full of adventure and hey, don't worry so much about the outcomes, this half we go in wisdom.   That's just what I plan to do, come rain or shine.  So if your going through a Saturn anything... be sure to have the alone time you need to face your demons.  Be sure to not piss them off as well, ha ha.
cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment