Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Resolutions 2015


     I have many expectations for 2015.  Everything from work, home...and all the places I haven't seen to all the people I haven't met yet.  Some people think changes are what drive you mad but I love them.  Creating change is our gift and we either suck at it or we perfect it.  No matter which you prefer though, man... they do come.  Here are a few of my resolutions, sweet promises I've made to myself, for myself. 

1.> Read 100 books this year.

2.>> Return to being Vegetarian.

3.>>> Teach Charlie (my shorkie) to love riding in a car.

4.> Celebrate every single holiday and make up two of my own.

5.>> Train for additional yoga training, ready in six months. 

6.>>> Find my own secret, magical place somewhere in the city. 

7.> Attend 6 concerts this year, including Alexi Murdoch, Amos Lee, Ray LaMontagne.

8.>>Take a Hoop class or learn to salsa.  Just because. 

9.>>> Definitely write more poetry. 

10,> Learn to sail. (been on my resolution list for years now! this is my year!!!) 



Love to you all for 2015
-Teresa Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment