Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Creative Rebellion


     My statement of redefined new-age individual religion.  
I will not go down at the hands of a government insisting they know how to treat my disease with their chemicals and greed.  I will not suppose a church can house my faith yet withhold equality in gender without a mind/body/spirit connection.   I will not allow a popular opinion to seduce my mind and belittle my own thinking until I cannot think for myself at all.  No, you may not use the race card because if you ever truly want prejudice to end instead of punishing, no matter my color or yours or what ancestor did this or that to the other.  Move on, move up in consciousness.  I will respect my elders but I will not carry a single fear-based choice of life reason.  No, I will soar!  I will not look back to the traditions of men but forward to the heavens of eternal divine bliss.  I will clap my hands and I will sing and move my soul to the rhythm that is within me.   I will embrace all that God wants for me, planned for me and desires for me, without labels, poisons, or misinterpreted creeds.  My love will be free and not dictated by this movie or that one or any so called, "superstar".  I will wear my heart well and daily dust off the distractions of this world, the evil doers and the misguided failings of blame and ego.  I will dance in the sunrise and hold the broken.  I am in this world but not of it. 
I am free!

1 comment: