Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Bedroom Makeover Update.

Hi Yall!
     I know I'm taking a minute on my bedroom makeover, just bare with me.  Sometimes you have to allow for life to happen in the process eh?  Today I was able to work more on the room and wanted to show you my progress so far.  I have painted my room,  added my desk (which is where I will be blogging) and applied some touches here and there.

       My final bedroom piece will be ordered so I'm not sure how long that will take to get in.  It's a wall storage unit with sliding doors that will take the place of my current dresser.  My current dresser which is antique will become my dining room server so stay tuned for that.  Maybe I will have it done by Christmas, lol.  Always so many plans and so little time.  So let's make the best of it shall we?  Check out below what I was able to complete  today.  Feel free to leave comments and share your own ideas, I would love to hear them! 

    

 
 
Here are a few more things left on the list to stay tuned for. 
 
1.  Paint the ceiling bright white with glitter in the center of the tray.  I haven't decided yet on the glitter part, but I saw one and it was gorgeous so maybe.  That's actually something that was very popular in the 60's - 70's.  They had these blower machines that worked for glitter kinda like the popcorn and today you can rent them.

2.  Paint the trim.  Which I'm leaning toward a metallic either silver or gold. 

3.  New curtains that will drape longer in the floor all princess-ee like and not be sheer.  I tried to get them from Joss & Main but they were sold out.  So we will see what else I can find. 

4.  Add the wall unit on empty wall. 

Thanks everyone for checking out my blog and hanging with me as I keep chugging along in life. 
love, love love,
-Teresa Ann




No comments:

Post a Comment