Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My day at home.

Hello my loves!
I woke up this morning with the most terrible migraine headache I've ever had and decided to stay in bed.  It was a good idea considering it was pouring down rain outside as well.  Somewhere around 9:00am  I stumbled out of bed, looked in the mirror and decided I should do something with myself. So I medicated myself, got dressed and hit the road for some Starbucks. 

Upon returning home, I decided to sleep, surf the net most of the day and arrange some of the room décor I've been slowly piecing together while my head was feeling better.
 
 
A few reminders every girl needs!

 
 
So I'm not the boring girl, I'm the bling girl!
 
You can't see the name of this nail polish from the pic but it's called "Formula X" for Sephora.  I love it because it has no harmful chemicals and goes on better than any brand I've tried.  Courtney came home the other day with this dark color and I loved it.  So I have the dark for Halloween and the gold for "all the time!", lol
 
So here you go so far.  I can't seem to find a mirror to go behind my laptop, so the search continues.  Next week I will be adding my desk accessories. 
 
 
So I'm not feeling good today.  This is what I'm reading.  Someday I will have enough time to finish.
 
A better pic of the Orion's Belt nail color by Formula X.  Juliet loves to have her nails done!
 
Love this kid!
 
 
Now Dre is home from work grilling filet for me tonight.  I am tired, weak and really need to get more rest.  So yall have a good night and I will see you here soon. 
xoxo  -Teresa Ann
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment