Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Insomnia

It's 4:00 a.m. and I've been up since 2:00a.m.  What does a girl do when she can't sleep?  She BLOGS!

I would leave my bedroom and go make some tea or something but there's a strong chance I would wake Charlie (my Shorkie).  He sleeps with the 12 year old most nights and has bionic ears.  Should I wake him he will be up and ready to go, his soccer ball in all. 

Instead, here I sit at my desk in the nearly dark, water bottle and PJ's, pounding on this laptop as if it will magically make my crazy make sense.  Husband is up with the crazy eye mumbling something about his back and headed for the couch.  Now he's gonna wake Charlie!  Guess I know how tomorrow will be here at my house as Sunday will become national nap day. 

So I'm free surfin tonight, a little pinterest, a little... off the wall topics that just randomly pop in my head on Google and the whole time looking for new interest, new projects and definitely cool stuff that seems to evade most every website I click on.  Google hates me or I'm just overly judgmental and seem to personify Google because don't we all know, Google is the all knowing all seeing wizard of the net world.  No matter how we tire if it, it's the "Wal-Mart", of the internet and you just keep getting sucked back in.

I was thinking of checking out some time shares and vacation type getaways that I could invest in.  Something that's local enough to not need plane fare and something far away enough, I'm not in my back yard.  Being land locked here in Tennessee is major suckage at times and I can't decide if I want a cabin near a lake or condo by the beach. Choices...  I also can't decide if I wanna color my hair my signature color "chocolate", or hit the highlights again.  Sounds like a major mid-life crisis to me!  lol.   Perhaps I should do like other Soddy Daisy ladies and just learn to shoot.  Which by the way is better than in my hometown of "Chatsworth", in which I would be taking up a spit cup or pretending to like going mudding to please an overhaul wearing, sleeve rolled up tractor driving man.  No offense of course.  Obviously I'm a rebel without a cause so I need to find one. 

I heard the rain coming down pretty hard tonight which might be what originally woke me up.  My mom either butt dialed me or called, got voice mail and forgot to hang up because I listened to her convo with my Aunt Jean for 15 minutes, amazed at their giddiness like two high-school girls over such things as where to put what.  My Aunt Jean is pretty old and she knows it so forget a filter there. I secretly love the idea of every hater I have being introduced to Aunt Jean.  It's the ultimate "putting someone in their place", cause she's amazingly accurate with the reality of bull-S- - -!  If they met her, I would seem like as harmless as puppy dog.   My mom is the quiet sneaky type who is big hearted but don't ask her a question cause your more than likely gonna get more than one opinion, and people "she aint budging!"  Gotta love the ladies in my family they are amazing!!!!! 

I'm looking over at my bed now, thinking it's completely empty and stretching out sounds amazing.  Sure hope Dre is comfy on the sofa, :)  Maybe tomorrow it won't be raining and I can actually get out and about.  Ok, I'm going now... 
xoxo  - Teresa Ann









No comments:

Post a Comment