Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dear JC.

     I would like to thank you for being the funny one, the most cheerful and bigger picture one.  For that lovely little poodle picture that you sent me making me chuckle as I sit reflecting the hugeness of things.  You've always been able to take the most serious of circumstance and without negating the depth therof, produce a layer of, "this too shall pass".  I am grateful for that.  I find I might stick this part of you in my pocket and carry it with me wherever I  go because people really need this ability.  It's your super power.  
     I am grateful also that you feel so compelled to hear others, share and heal them all along the way.  All the bad people in the world could learn a thing or two, and if they could laugh a little, feel a little and move in such a way that who cares how much time we have here lets just do...what our purpose is, where our roads take us and hold all the people in our lives no matter how we think they suck at the moment.  You do this so well JC that you must be like a magnet for others.  I am left hoping that somehow, someway you get every bit of that in return for your hugeness of heart and playful spirit.  I wouldn't have wished you any other way than exactly how you are.  As your mother I can say that I am super proud of the person you choose to be on your own accord, cause I know it was hard sometimes and lonely sometimes and still no matter what you smile.  So for a young man 24 years on his journey, your off to an amazing start and I love you forever. 

Xoxo 
-mama

No comments:

Post a Comment