Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Weekend Review

Good Monday morning my loves...

Saturday
I woke up early, picked up my supplies from the grocery store to make a pumpkin bundt cake and a green bean casserole to take to my Aunts on Sunday.  Family day whoo hoo.  In the process of doing all this, I managed to color my hair and clean.

By 5:00pm it was DATE NIGHT!   Dre (my hubby)  invited me out on date night.  We don't normally get too much time alone and this was absolutely the best idea.  He preplanned the whole thing.  Picked me up even.  He had pre-booked an Italian cooking class at Mia Cucina which I have been dying to try.  We made grilled salad, (3)types of homemade pasta and wonderful fruit desert. A great time!

Sunday
Up and at'em, the family and I headed to Sand Mtn, Georgia.  Aunt Jean is in her 80's and had some recent health concerns.  She is unable to do many things for herself.  My mom and brother take excellent care of her when they can and they do so so much!  My husband offered to paint her living room so the family took some food and we all hung out with this crazy lady on Sunday.  She is so funny and so honest!  We were there until 7:00pm.  So we painted, had haircut time, ate dinner and laughed  like crazy.  Love this woman!

So, no time this weekend to read the book I wanted to post for the upcoming "Book Club".  However, I will seriously have it ready by the weekend.  I wish you all a great week and lot's of plans for the upcoming weekend!

xoxo
-Teresa Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment