Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Things I've been asked.



1.//>>>  Tea or Coffee?
Tea.  I have a particular favorite flavor involving raspberry.  My husband and I stayed at the "Chanticleer Inn", on Lookout Mt, Tennessee the weekend before a very stressful surgery and they served raspberry tea.  Hooked ever since.  

2.//>>> Favorite City?
Hands down, "San Francisco".  I would like to say because of it's romance or unique artistic vibe but probably more so because it's the one place I'm in love with and was able to share with my husband, that he had never been.  

3.//>>>Spring or Fall?

Definitely Fall.  I was born in the spring and tho I do enjoy the longer days it brings I love the comfy-ness of big sweaters, sweeping wind, fire trees and quiet time.

4.//>>>Bloom of choice?

Seems for every stage of life I've had a favorite flower depict of that time.  In childhood it was daffodils.  They were as wild as I was and I picked them every spring to take to my Granny Arthur. (((one of my best memories)))  In my teens I loved roses because I guess I was looking for love like most teens.  In my 20's it was daisies, I was poor and daisies grew wild and were free.  Plus I had a little boy that picked them for me non-stop.  In my 30's it was hydrangeas because the years came and went and I forgot we had them when I was small growing beside our house. (((snowball bushes!) and now in my 40's I would say Peonies.  Seems a graceful surrender of beauty, a very gentle and feminine flower.  

5.//>>> Most prized possession?



Past the gold, the diamonds or any other thing, it's a folder I've kept since 1989 full of drawings, letters and cards from my babies.  One day I'm gonna frame it all in some fancy arrangement on a memory wall. 

6.//>>>On weekends?

Short day trips, early morning coffee in the sunlight, Charlie watching me intently... I tend to day dream much and love everything around me to be luxurious, soft and sense pleasing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment