Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Somebody has to say it..

Anyone that knows me well knows I'm dealing with a major Saturn opposition Saturn transit right now. (Sarcasm) anyone that doesn't like sarcasm should just go read something else because this post is full of it centered around all my life's lessons.  May the courageous in heart carry on...

A Saturn opposition is by far one of the hardest transits that an able mind and body can brave in this lifetime.  It's the mid-life crisis where you look around at how you've always done things and it just pisses you off.  You start to see in your early 40's what you did a certain way for 40 years was insane and got you absolutely no where doing it.  Everything you feared or danced around for others just becomes out and out bullshit at this point.  The best part is you can't control the change that's coming.  Yet, whatever comes is needed change and sets the course for the rest of your life.  Sort of a pause if you will to stop climbing, doing and being and assess your life situations, relationships and any other thing that Saturn decides to shift.  BTW, this will go on for about (2) years give or take.  

So, before this opposition I was the doer, the sacrificer, the martyred and the one that made sure everybody else was ok.  Oh I would fight for a cause but never my own.  So I have jotted down some quotes that just pop in my head as I free think about where I am today in my head and heart.  I'm sure something amazingly fabulous will be birthed at the end of these two years.  (Say your prayers for me plz)

It's not that I don't like kids, it's just that I'm "over" kids.  Next obsession please....

When someone assumes leaving my life out of some petty argument or jealousy is a punishment..."where is the logic in that?"  Trash that takes itself out???  Think about it...

She turned out to be fierce, speak her truth and has a mind of her own. 

Sure life is hard, as long as your looking at it according to the needs of everyone around you more than your own dreams.  Then it's fucking hard!!!!

I never thought I'd be ok without a man, without my kids and without my family.  Now there is an assurance that the sun will shine again and I will create a new.  There will come a tomorrow with completely new characters to dance on my stage. 

People will always hate you for the truth no matter how you say it because life says everything is supposed to be hidden and squashed...never addressed. 

If all your enemies, haters and evil doers in your life suddenly ended up in the same town, would that be a blessing or a curse?  I say blessing because like attracts like and good character doesn't hate someone so fabulous! 

I don't travel because I like spending money.  I travel because I like not thinking about it for a week.  "Lay that shit down!"

At her worst, life-changing moment full of betrayal and chaos she was the calmest she'd ever been.  Put on her lipstick and turned to flick the music up!

I used to carry regrets around in my pocket.  They seemed to define me.  Now they are against my religion.  I simply don't believe in them. 

There is so much freedom in making up my own mind about a thing without the influence of any other thing or person. 

I leave you with this..." Friends that sparkle are all that's allowed here and kuddos to my husband who's left standing with me when this is all said and done!". 

3 comments:

  1. Amen when I read this it also reminds me of my life in someway love u girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Trash that takes it self out"... That's the best!

    ReplyDelete