Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dis-Moi Cherie!


December is finally here!  We are entering the season of Advent and the writing the last chapter of our 2014 life.  How will you write yours?  May it be the best ending you've ever known.  This December will be a looking back one final time at 2014.  Probably like you, so much has taken place. A lot of dreaming, working and everything in between.  I am so thankful for it all.  My heart to yours as we say goodbye to the past.

For a true southern girl, I will for sure, be including this Southern Marsh on my Christmas List. 

One of the best hair products I've found yet.  Coming from the craziest hair girl ever.  Dry, wavy, thick....  need I say more?  Shuuemura Art of Hair, Touch of Gloss.

I may have mentioned that I'm heading to Charleston, SC with my hubby this year for Christmas.  I absolutely love Charleston!  It's one of our favorite places.  Recently I learned about Insiders Weekend that will just so happen on my Birthday this coming year.  Definitely a must! 

This might be a little personal, but you have got to try this bra at http://shopcoobie.com!  You can shop for the holiday and use the code XMAS to buy one/ get one free.  They come in so many colors! 


Where I'm getting my Christmas Cards this year! A fabulous designer out of Atlanta, GA. Kelli Hall for Minted.com.

What I really want for Christmas!  The BlackCard! Yes!!!

Who's getting to remodel this year for the Holidays?  I hope to re-do my lighting eventually and  "The Federalist", is a must! 

What better way to top off my Christmas list than with some bedding fit for a princess?  Seriously, the right bedding can make the perfect life!  

Love y'all and can't wait to hear what your Christmas wishes are! 

xoxo -Teresa Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment