Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thanksgiving Week 2014


Hi everyone.  
Talk about crazy busy, I never got the chance to post a little peek of my Thanksgiving week.  I had to work but Dre was home.  He decided to paint the rooms I have been dying to do.  So I was really proud and really happy that he did this for me.  It looks so pretty now and right before Christmas! 




Dining Room

Getting there!


Let's not forget the Tennessee vs Missouri game in Knoxville with my sweet cousin David and his wife Lena.  Love you guys David! xoxo


HAPPY THANKSGIVING AUNT JEAN!
We were up on Sand Mountain visiting with my Great Aunt Jean.  God Love her heart! 

Dre about to be naughty! 


This baby and me.  I love my woman child!

Seesters!


Welcoming in the Christmas Season!

We are getting in the mood.  Slowly but surely. 


Time for the Fire Pit. Little loves roasting Marshmallows. 

My sweet girl!

Starving to death waiting for her sister to arrive. 

Juliet and Storm hanging out. 

...and there she is....  A great night with my family.  

Outside of this, my Thanksgiving week went wayyy to fast.  So much to do and so little time.  I hope all of you had some really cool time with your families.  For my family that I wasn't able to see during this Thanksgiving I love you all.  To my son Justin and JC, you guys are always loved, always missed.  Never compete without you both.  

No comments:

Post a Comment