Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

The dream of me.

     

     You know that morning when you wake up to the strangest dream ever but you can't remember a damn thing?  You know it meant something, some piece of valuable insight that might just expose the missing piece to your life puzzle.  That was me this morning.  Hundreds of images flashing in my memory but nothing to put it all together except a feeling, something pushing my knowing past my unknowing.  

     It was about me, my life as dreams often are, nothing special there.  Yet it took me away from everything and I gotta sneaky suspicion I was fully, actively, wholeheartedly chasing something that I loved more than anything.  Where was I and what was I doing?  UGHHHHH!!!!!!!  I know I was fearless.  I know I was moving at a crazy speed of "doing exactly what needed to be done at that exact moment".  

     Go back to sleep Tess.  Go back to sleep and find that place cause aint nothing here telling you anything but to go eat.  At least in dream-time I float my way through the puzzle instead having to physically move the pieces but wait... physically moving them is reality.  Or is it?  

     Put your shoes on girl, the world awaits.  Early morning sunrise and let this nonsense go the best you can.  I will put this dream in my pocket today then tonight in my meditation pull it out and take it to the light.  

     I've been repeating my mantra a lot lately.  "I am the ocean, I am the sea, everything opens as I open me." Thinking about it real hard, yanking down some cobwebs in my head that have hindered my real journey.  Feeling love and to be loved everyday is bliss. The divine light that is in me, leading and guiding and me here just trying to make sense of it all.  

peace,
-Teresa Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment