Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tree decorating at the Stars!

     Last night was supposed to be us finishing up our Christmas decorating.  Well... See I have this silly little girl that is really a joy to hang out with but she has a hard time hanging ornaments and pouring her life out at the same time. ;).  

It was a lot of fun hearing all about her friends and their drama and her take on everybody and their lives.  You just wouldn't believe the things kids have to deal with today though.  Good thing she has a really strong standard and a good head on her shoulders.  (patting myself on the back there). 

So here are just a few fun picks of how far we got with the tree and how silly she can be.  I'm gonna miss this little one when she's all grown up.  Juliet and I look back at all the pics of her throughout the years and how in every single one she's silly or making a crazy face.  Yep, I'm saving them!  Sure gonna come in handy sometime!  








This is seriously as far as we made it tonight.  Didn't even get to the star which is our favorite part because we are the Stars right?!?!  It's ok though cause we had the best time hanging out.  She's the last little one in our house (outside of Charlie) and it's really all for her and bug anyway.  I love my girls like crazy, I will cut you if you hurt them or make them cry, kinda love.  I'm a blessed mama indeed.  Ps. Greg, that is your painting sitting on the hutch behind the tree.  Dre was painting the room and when he re-hung it..it fell and busted the frame.  So of corse I freaked out!  It will get a brand new frame and go right back up in my wall.  I mention this because I know you notice every little thing. :) bahahahaha. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment