Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

She was home.

First yoga class last night in a year.  I walked in and saw a friendly face of a co-worker.  A really neat guy who's in his sixties and more active than most young people.  What a blessing and I was so at home on my mat.

The YMCA at North River is way more laid back than the one downtown.  The YMCA downtown is somewhat similar to any other health club.  The yoga classes are a little more intense and challenging and nobody wears their pajamas, lol.

This particular class was like a P.M. type yoga.  Mostly on the floor and not a lot of mountains to climb.  I was relieved for my first yoga class but did think I could have pushed it a little more.  I love muscle memory.  I did notice my body remembered more than I though it would.  I moved in and out of asanas more easily than I imagined I would as well.  So hey, not too bad for my first day back on my mat.

I headed home afterwards where Juliet and Andre had cooked me a bite to eat.  Charlie was ever so glad to meet me for the first time as he always gets the first ten minutes of my arrival.  That was pretty much it for me as Charlie and I snuggled up by the fire.  Every single muscle, every single thought just became so soft and content as I drifted off to sleep.  Until next time... xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment