Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

The good Lord and me

     I was able to get out of the house this past Sunday into the sunshine.  I felt this was some service to my soul and the good Lord wouldn't have had it any other way.  Perhaps my native side was wrestling with the Scottish and because my need was so great the native won. So church on Sunday was outside beneath my feet and shinning off the water at the Ocoee.  

     For the past two weeks I've felt something stiring in my spirit and prayed to ask what it was.  Dare I say it is Freedom.  Not freedom from any person or thing or even circumstance.  This freedom stirring in me is in my thoughts, my heart.  This lifting of expectation and all the conformed things.  A seeing through illusions and all the stories we are told.  The kind of freedom that compels you to love and laugh and understand.  The whirling twirling intentions of this world that leave your heart to ache.  This comfort that says the way has no path and I in my questioning am led by the light alone. 

     As I was near the waters edge I looked up in the sky and high above me was an eagle.  Now I've learned all my 43 years on this earth to read the signs of a thing.  This eagle stayed a moment on my path and I smiled to the good  Lord because Grace is all about me.  I hear you and I know that you are with me.  

     This stirring that has stayed with me for a while...it's euphoric in feeling and wise in moving energy.  I feel at times I could burst into a million pieces or maybe that the only thing holding me together  here on earth is the love of others and their greatest needs.  I am grateful and I am in blissful love with my creator.  He knew me before I was born;  I did not choose him but he chose me.  I fall and I am broken but in the morning I am made whole.  This was my church on Sunday. 

Peace,
-Teresa Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment