Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

15 minutes inside my head

Lord don't let him fall, you promised. 
 No sunshine again today.
  How healing comes along the way.  
Audit in two weeks, it's all ok.  
New friends and how to give.
  Charleston, SC next travel spot. 
 Charlie and the groomers, his fear.  
My brothers birthday, I'm glad he was born. 
 My sisters birthday coming up and I wish she was present more. 
 Childhood in Chatsworth, seemed to be more sunshine then.  
Getting the house ready. 
Juliet and her first boyfriend Jonathan.  
Why can't people just let things go?
  Anything you hang on to takes root.  
My future, my purpose, lots of words in my head today. 
 No boundaries, transparent.  
Need to make something beautiful.  
Wonder how cold it will be this winter.  
Ready for a life change.  
What should I have for lunch? 
 Reflexology article today, pinched my big toe and felt it in my temples, ok, I'm a believer. 
 Reiki music to help direct my will, surrounding Justin. 
 Grateful for just about everything. 
 What should I blog today?  
In my solitude I am free. 
 JCs amazing strength and determination. 
 These babies look to me for strength but It's me who wants to be just like them.
  I hear you Lord, keep talking. 
 So proud of Haley.  
What are people really made of besides what the world tells them they are?
  I need flowers for my office. 
 At least it's Friday. 
 Be brave bug, you got your whole life ahead of you. 
 She's more me than she knows. 
Hope my mama is good. 
 I would get off fb completely, but people I love need prayer.  
Where are my transits today? 
 The connectedness of everything.  
Circles.  I need a yoga class. 
 Funny joke to lighten my mood, ha ha.  
Maybe I'll see a movie to escape for a minute.
  I'm not crazy, just Mercury is dancing with me today.  
I work with some really good people.  
Why can't the ladies remember the sisterhood more? 
 I need to hold up in my kitchen and create.
  My niece Amy has no idea how often I think of her and her baby.
  Smile Tess, God loves you.  Sticky notes with hearts all over them.  
New book by Paulo Coelho is out, I need to read it.  
Where do all the days go and why can't I just measure them in moments and not days? 
He's always gonna be my baby first. 
Maybe Panera bread for lunch and help, someone get me out of my head.  

1 comment:

  1. Really like what you have blogged above. I am excited about JC's Blog/

    ReplyDelete