Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

In Memory of 9/11


In Memory of 9/11
 


There is so much talk about the circumstances surrounding this event in history.  So much in fact that I as a citizen do not know or can not know fact from fiction in regard to my country or others, our leaders or even our media.  All that I can know is that innocent people died that day.  My suspicions tell me for a very illogical and worldly reason.  Not for a noble cause but so that whoever, whatever was behind this event could feel power and purpose at the expense of the unknowing.  The ultimate sacrifice was made within families.  This sacrifice spread across America and the world at quantum speed.  We all felt it and every year on 9/11 we remember.
 
Though I do  remember the sorrow my country experienced and the shock, I do also think about other countries who experience far worse situations on a daily basis. I don't know if these other countries look at us as arrogant or unkind or just brainwashed by our religions and our leaders.  Yet, I can only speak for me, one citizen, one human being, one intuitive heart for God.  I don't feel that I am brainwashed by my government or by my religion.  I know that peace is the answer despite any sacred text deciphered by man.  That our sacred text are to only to lead us to sacred hearts and divine knowing.  Never meant to be an excuse to wound, kill and destroy.  It is so much easier to love. 

Though we fumble and sometimes screw things up royally we, the citizens of America are still here wanting good things for the whole world.  We wake up everyday just like other people in other countries and we seek the good.  We desire the light to fill us and for the good Lord to lead us in all understanding even when we don't know what to trust in this world.  This is the backbone of our people.  Now maybe I can't speak for all Americans being such a melting pot of so many religions and beliefs, but I assure you, this land...that energy is amazingly strong and still thriving here today.  

So my message is a simple one on this day 9/11.  We are not the undivided Americans seeking world dominion.  We simply are, intuitive, praying, thoughtful individuals of others lives.  We are optimistic of a better future for everyone in the world and not just here behind our borders.  So peace to you and yours, peace to the families directly touched by this event.  Love and light to all the world and all that is....  
 
xoxo  - Teresa Ann 
 
  




No comments:

Post a Comment