Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Week in review

OK, so I am back at home in good old Chattanooga, Tennessee.  Home sweet home and I must say I am so happy to be here.  So to get you caught up for the week I've missed on my regular blogging here is the week in review from this week on the road.

As we all know Joan Rivers passed from this world into the next one.  I didn't like her voice much but loved her humor.  It just seemed to flow and be sincerely funny.  I can't help but wonder who's entertaining the good Lord more, her or Robin Williams. 

It was hard on the road to keep up with everything in my girly world but I wouldn't miss New York Fashion Week for anything!  Then to boot, here's a wonderful article on how to get great skin for Fashion Week.

I did a lot of following blogs and list to stay updated and this one in particular made it a breeze to cover the latest buzz on everything happening during the week of September 1 - 6.

I learned that Ashley Simpson got married to the son of Diana Ross.  I must have been sleeping because I had no idea she wasn't with Pete anymore!   Well this article sums it up.   I'll just ignore the ugly ones out there right now about Ashley living in Jessica's shadow.

Now, while on the road I blogged from my iPhone only and was unable to attach any links.  Below is a list of interesting links from places I blogged about all last week.

Thanks to everyone who tagged along on this road trip.  It was so much fun being able to blog it and find such interesting beautiful things about each area.  Now you go and find the things you love most in the world.  See you back here tomorrow for the new wish list.

-xoxo  Teresa Ann










No comments:

Post a Comment