Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Home from Phoenix

Hello there!
Today I am headed home.  Yesterday I spent the whole day getting in some final sight seeing and rest.  Mostly rest.  

Overall I think Phoenix is a unique town with definately it's own way about it.  Coming out here I had heard so much about it.  It's nice to finally see for myself what life is like in the southwest.  

Here are a few pics I snapped last minute to give you an idea about inside Phoenix. 

This is the mission that wasn't open.  It doesn't open until October.  A little strange I thought.  Beautiful nonetheless.




These pics were taken from Scottsdale in the Old Town area.  Lots of art sculptures.






Outside of Old Town it was very hot in the mid afternoon.  I did the usual and hit the malls to stay cool.  People here tend to stay inside a good bit.  I didn't really mind because the malls here in Paradise Valley are extremely high end.  

Not an exciting afternoon but my body needed the rest.  Today my flight leaves Phoenix at 1:00pm.  I won't actually get to Atlanta until late then I have a 2 hour drive from Atlanta to North Chattanooga... "home".  I miss the kids and my puppy.  Home sounds good right now. So I will get back to my regular blogging starting tomorrow. 

Thank you for following my week and crazy vacation blog.  It was so much fun!  It is my opinion that California is still the best!!!  
Love y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment