Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Is It Autumn Yet?


Happy Fall Everyone!


I woke up this morning and it was so cold.  I slept so hard I could barely move.  I'm up during the week at 5:00am and today was amazingly hard to get going.  So, no shower, no makeup and no hair brush as I stole a few extra minutes with Charlie before work.



See Charlie feels the same way I do this morning.  He's the best snuggle pup ever!


Back to it being fall, I was able to get a few things out last night to help celebrate the changing of the seasons.  







I  am ready for cooler weather (not cold just yet) and ready for outside festivities to commence. I love pumpkin spice lattes and corn mazes and all the cool fairs that show up this time of year.  I will be blogging as many as I can so stay tuned... 
Now y'all go and have the best first fall day ever! 
Xoxo  -Teresa Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment