Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

It's a Vanity Fair morning

Flipping through my mag this morning getting ready to head down to Atlanta in a few.  I just couldn't help but share a few things.  This being one of my favorite mags.



Oh look what's trending... I am the girl still wearing wejuns bass penny loafers and in my opinion is still...the best damn shoe in the world! These are cute tho and I love the shiny. 


Looky looky, it's the classic Burberry scarf.  A real staple for winter and I have it.  Best scarf ever! 


And HELLOOO, I just threw this in for the ladies.  Such a handsome man.  Gotta love Vanity Fair because people don't have to take their clothes off to be beautiful.   See this guys?  While your expecting women to be Jennifer Anniston, we expect you to be this!  Seriously! 


Still my favorite smell for my boys. 



This months issue had a quote for my mom! Lol.  Love u mama! 



For all you people out there hooked on all things Michael Kors, this smell is pretty good! 



When I'm in my upper 50's or 60's this will be my designer of choice...Eileen Fisher!  Such comfy clothes. 



For as long as I live I will always take ideas from Tommy.  I may not sport their brand but I love their timeless textures and prints.  Like you just know there's snow outside your cabin and hot chocolate is a brewing at the lodge. 




Whatever this is...buy it.  It smells delicious! 



Why can't this be trending for men instead of sneakers, baggy pants and pajama pants?  We would much rather see this! 



And finally... Why I bought the mag!  Love this guy!!  This was fun, see you guys tomorrow for my JCrew DIY...


-xoxo. Teresa Ann






No comments:

Post a Comment