Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

DIY Time.

     Who doesn't love pinterest?  I happen to have a twelve year old in my home and pinterest is a life-savor for fun projects to pass the time or just to bond.  Sometimes it's the best way to get my pre-teen to just feel open and talk about everything under the sun.  We sit around the table like two old lost friends and laugh and talk.

     Tonight we worked on a project using burnt match sticks.  (Of course there is a safety factor so be very careful if you do this on your end).  Juliet and I have been working on patterns in art.  I'm trying to get her to think about the world and how you see patterns in everything and to show me in an abstract way, what she sees in her mind where patterns are concerned.  I have posted the pics of our art below.  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment