Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

InStyle September 2014 Review

Hello everyone!
I had a different topic to post today but that will have to wait.  On my way to work this morning, I picked up the September issue of InStyle magazine.  I usually read most anything that has Julia Roberts on the cover.  Not only is she one of my fav actresses but I love that she's from the south and can laugh at most anything.  So this is my review of this mag and what I found to my liking.  So go get your copy and check it out!

First and foremost, the reason I bought the mag!



Loved this piece on JR picks..



Fall is almost here and this looks so cozy!



At our next place, I am definitely having a bar cart!


Gotta have this Michael Kors Shirt!


Is it just me, or do you guys love the neutrals for fall?


I absolutely adore simple, classic black and white.  Kate Moss is iconic.


Over the years I stopped wearing heels because of my job or I spent more time outside.  So I've been looking for something sexy to wear with my skinny jeans.  These will do!


I just posted recently my need for animal print, and wah lah!  Although I was thinking something a bit more intimate.... *wink*


I don't normally go for Vera Bradley bags but this one fits!



 Looks like the 70's have hit the runway and this fall will be full of higher waist jeans and flare jeans and trousers.  Just my thing!!!  



Can someone please send me an invite so I may wear these new Kate Spade Jewel pumps?!?!?



I had the best time checking out this magazine and will definately check back in with them for October issues and beyond.  It's Friday finally so everyone have the best weekend ever!

xoxo - TeresaAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment