Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Yummy Foodies...

     Work until four o'clock, gym until five thirty, home by six.  Oh look, sitting on my porch is the headboard I recently purchased for my bedroom makeover.  That will just have to wait another day as I am famished and too tired to cook.  I needed something not requiring much standup time at the oven so picked up some fresh bread from the grocery store that sells from a local bakery here in town.  My husband recently read to me an article about how commercial breads are packed with sugar and suddenly now sugar is the enemy.  This is my version of bruschetta with an organic flair with watermelon as a side.  It's quick, easy and packed with flavor.

Ingredients
Fresh baked garlic/herb bread
Fresh mozzarella
Ripe tomatoes
Pesto




     



No comments:

Post a Comment