Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Unknown facts about Teresa Ann

I save all perfume samples from mags to clip and insert into my journals. I'm a smell whore I guess.

I appreciate a pair of good hands more than any other feature on a person.  You can tell a lot about a person by their hands! 

When I was little I wanted to live in Paris, France and be named Tiffany. 

Also, my barbies never had a house in the country.  They always lived in a huge condo in some fancy city near my sister and all drama whores got thrown out of the 82nd floor window.

I believe kids turn out according to their pre-birth plan, destiny, not necessarily their environment. :P)

I have a handbag addiction and I'm not afraid to admit it!  It started I think with rummaging through my moms purse of many pockets looking for bubble gum. 

I have no favorite music, only favorite moods. 

Loud noises disturb my very soul.

My favorite element is "wind". 

My health suffers the most when my heart hurts. 

My favorite place on all the earth is Big Sur, California. 

I do not chase money, prestige or a big fancy house.  I chase joy. Sometimes it hides, sometimes it runs... And sometimes we sit together and have coffee.  I can see it the most when my children are laughing or I'm traveling. 

When my body dies, I hope it's like in the movie Casper and my babies get to see me touch the light and yes, I hope I'm 10. 

Top three things on my bucket list are:
Retire in Northern California
Write my autobiography
Be the sage.

At the end of everyday I ask myself these things:
Did I make something pretty?
Have I helped another?
And did I eat ok? 

All followed by: "I love you Jesus", and  nite nite babies mama loves you. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment