Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Random

     I got to my office yesterday morning and sometime between coffee and email, a steady stream of random thoughts nearly drowned me.  I found myself sitting there refusing to move a muscle until every last drop of my coffee was gone or until Jesus comes back, preferably the latter.  I would like to think it's the weather or hum drum routine of tedious details that have no meaning to me whatsoever these days.  All in all, some of my thoughts I jotted down in mindless, unthinkable robotic order.  With a million swirlies and hearts of course!   I thought you guys would like a view into my thoughts.  After reading it back this evening, makes more sense by the second.  I totally get it...  

"I need to experiment with animal prints - leopard - cheetah, ha ha.  Maybe start of with lingerie or a hand bag.  I somehow fashioned animal prints to the unspeakable slutty side of females but it's OK to embrace our inner slut in intimate moments.  I somehow feel cheated out of this part of myself." 
I look around, "when did I stop burning candles and filling my environment with beauty?  Jesus, Teresa Ann!!!
"This lifetime is definitely a harder one.  More exciting but heck, where is that masseuse when I need one?"
"Some people notice punctuation or if something is off center.  Me..I'm just over here like, "is it shiny?"
"My word, if only my thoughts right now could somehow penetrate the surrounding energy and push it so far away you would need a space shuttle to reach me." 
I will always be proud of coming from the south but damn, don't let me die here!
Three minutes left, hey, I had two pink pens in my holder, now there's just one!  What evil bastard took my pink pen?  

Then, just at the last drop of coffee, I snapped out of it, told the Good Lord I love him and please forgive that unattended moment of mercury overload, now lets get to work!   




No comments:

Post a Comment