Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hitting the road.

     Sunday Funday! The hubby and I decided to take a well earned road trip and escape the normal confines of Chattanooga. We headed down to Georgia to a little town called Helen.  It was a good day to get out of the house despite the heavy cloud cover and misty rain.


        
     Our first stop was a town called Dahlonega.  We got out of the car and stretched our legs by walking around the square.  Though it was Sunday, there were a few places open to browse for a few.  My husband loves the idea of glass blowing so this was a real treat.  We picked up a gift or two and headed on our way.



     We arrived in Helen and grabbed a bite to eat at a local authentic German grill.  One of the must things to do in Helen is to grab some fudge.  So I located the nearest candy store I could find.  


   
     I came across a trinket shop and had to take a pic of all the Raggedy Ann's.  When I was little I so loved these dolls.  Now it's like my thing when I see them, takes me straight back to childhood.  I took this pic because I have never seen so many in one spot.  Some might would consider this creepy... lol


No comments:

Post a Comment