Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

In Review

This week held many things here on my end from finding about the untimely death of Robin Williams to the next best thing in design and fashion.  So sit back and enjoy the review.  xoxo

First and foremost I would like to thank Robin Williams for being in my life and always offering that steady flow of humor and realism in one.  Who else is gonna make me feel that comfortable with the truth?  You will be missed! 

I've been on a search for fall booties.  Luckily I found a really cool pair reasonably priced at Target. 

One of my favorite designers is Kate Spade.  The brand has begun a new 'cat' theme.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  How about you? 

Some good info on 2014 fresh fall designs.  Should come in handy as I begin the search for new dwelling spaces. Sooo excited! 

As the 2014 summer comes to an end, these celebrity relationships are just heating up.  Who do you think will go the distance? 

I saw the movie "The Giver", and I must say it is one of the most beautiful stories/movies I've seen all year.  Plus I love that it showcases my favorite song of the week with "Ordinary Human, by OneRepublic. 

New Blog Crush this week.  Something with a different vibe but definitely worth checking out.  Sending your secrets by postcard!

I'll be heading to Sedona, AZ at the end of this month.  Looking for some desert fashion tips on what on earth to wear!  Loved these fashion ideas and I'll definitely be taking some with me. 

Wrapping up this week in review I thought I would mention a few things that are coming about  in my local area soon.  It seems the gods have smiled on us here in Chattanooga and we about to receive JCrew and Anthropology downtown.  Who else is excited besides me? 

Until next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment