Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

What I'm wearing sneak peek

I have one more day until I leave for my trip to the southwest.  We decided that this trip may be divided into two.  One to the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona area and the other half in my home away from home of Northern California.  I mean how could I get that close and not lend my hello's to the Pacific?  I will posting the whole trip so stay tuned for that.  Here is a a sneak peek at what I'll be wearing.  Be sure to check back for photo's and happenings as I journey west.  One more day to go!!!!!


Nights get cool in the dessert from what I hear and Northern Cali never touches 80 degrees.  The closer to the coast the more chilly.  This should do nicely.  Stay tuned for Accessories....
 


This is one of my favorite outfits.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to wear the skirt this summer due to the high humidity here in Tennessee.  In Phoenix there is little humidity so maybe it's a go.   Wondering what accessories to go with?  Stay tuned....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment