Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Free Thinking

Well, It was a busy week last week and a packed weekend.  I literally am here like, "where did the time go?"  I haven't made my week in review or even this weeks wish list, which I will do tonight I promise!

Today I am posting more scribbled down thoughts and bits of wisdom that have crossed my mind last week.  Do with it as you will but don't hate the messenger! :)

"Sister don't hate me because I have to work in a mans world. Babies gotta eat!"

"I'm really not a feminist as the world defines it.  I love it when a man gets my door.  The world just shouldn't make a difference in pay or opportunity based on Vagina Verses Penis!"

"I firmly believe fame and fortune are based on networking skills , that's it really."

"Coming from Queen in a prior lifetime, no, I won't bow down to you Wal-mart!"

"If I have to work with a bunch of women; I only want to work with passionate, creative, eyes on the design type women, over achievers, world changers. Women that don't run to men to solve their problems but stand and make those needed changes."

"I don't want to do meetings and phone calls today.  I want to do prada and  plane tickets!"

"A man just told me that men are stupid and women are crazy.  That women are crazy because men are stupid.  Finally a smart guy! Lol."

"A week to go for vakay, I'll be lady like but there will be no ass kissing until then." 

Until the next moment my thoughts weigh more than my southern manners. 
Xoxo. -T


No comments:

Post a Comment